The original spaghetti carbonara came to us from Italy. It is a very filling and aromatic, and at the same time extremely cheap dish. It takes a few moments to prepare. The combination of pasta, eggs, bacon and cheese pampers the taste buds. Thanks to its creamy consistency, the carbonara sauce can be classified as the so-called comfort food, or dishes that are comforters on gloomy days. World Carbonara Day is celebrated on April 6. We all love pasta, especially carbonara, which is very popular with us!
- 2 egg
- 20 g parmezan
- 20 g pecorino
- 100 g wholemeal spaghetti
- 60 g pancetta becon
- 1 clove garlic
- 4-6 leaves fresh basil or parsley
- Put the water on the pasta and add to it. When it boils, add the spaghetti and set the cooking time so that the pasta is al dente.
- Dice the pancetta / bacon. Peel a clove of garlic.
- Beat one inch egg and yolk, mix with pecorino and parmesan cheese, and a little salt and pepper.
- Put the chopped bacon on the heated frying pan, then add a whole clove of garlic. Fry for about 3-4 minutes. Remove the garlic from the pan.
- Drain the spaghetti and put it in the pan. Add a few tablespoons of the water in which the pasta was cooking, mix it thoroughly so that the pasta absorbs the bacon flavor.
- Take the pan off the heat and add the egg and cheese mixture. Mix thoroughly, adding cooking water if necessary, until everything is velvety smooth and creamy.
- Serve sprinkled with freshly ground pepper, grated Parmesan cheese and basil or parsley.