Easy Tortilla Pizza with Parma Ham
Fast easy Tortilla Pizza with Parma Ham, red beans and rocket salad. The base is a tomato passata. Preparation time is only 15 minutes, which is faster than ordering pizza in a restaurant.
Fast Tortilla Pizza with Parma Ham
What a brilliant idea – baking tortillas to use as pizza bases. A quick and easy lunch or supper on the table in about 15 minutes. Each serving provides 322 kcal. For comparison a standard pizza is around 1000kcal and even 2000kcal.
- 2 pcs wholemeal tortilla wraps
- 10 pcs olives (green / black)
- 1 tsp dried oregano and basil
- 4 tbsp red kidney beans in water
- 1 piece tomato
- 2 slices Parma ham
- 4-6 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1-2 handfuls rocket salad
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Spread tomato passata over each tortilla and season with oregano.
- Add drained beans, chopped tomato, chopped parma ham, olives and mozzarella.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted and started to turn golden-brown.
- Remove from the oven cut the pizzas into wedges , add fresh rocket and serve.