Smoked Mackarel Sandwiches
This smoked mackarel sandwiches are not only extremely good for you, it is also one of the few fish that is still considered sustainable. Mustard, greek yogurt and smoked fish make the perfect couple on the culinary dating scene, so it’s only natural that we put them together in a sandwich. My children Love it!
Somoked Mackarel Sandwiches
- 2 peaces smked mackarel
- 3 tbsp greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 4 peaces toasted bread,roll,baguette
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 pinch pepper,blak cumin seeds
- 12 peaces cherry tomatoes
- Clean the mackarel from the skin and bones, and then crush it with e.g. a fork.
- Mix yogurt with mustard and mackarel. Add pinch of pepper.
- Cut rolls half and toast. Spread the butter and add Mackarel paste.
- Sandwiches decorate with rocket salad. Serve with cherry tomatoes. Spread sunflower and black cummin seeds. Enjoy!