Chocolate Tart with Walnuts
Chocolate brittle cake filled with chocolate ganache and decorated chopped walnuts. The tart is simple to make and delicious. A real chocolate delight! Every gourmand will be pleased. I recommend this chocolate tart with walnuts. Bon Appetit.
Chocolate tart with walnuts
- 100 g of butter
- 3 egg yolks
- 30 g of cocoa
- 30 g of powdered sugar / xylitol / erythritol
- 150 g of flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 4 tbsp of chopped walnuts
- 250 g of cream 30%
- 250 g of dark chocolate 70%
- 50 g of soft butter
- Sift the flour and cocoa on the dough board, add powdered sugar, form a hole in the middle and pour 3 yolks into it. Add the butter and chop it with a knife while mixing all the ingredients. Add a pinch of salt to the whole. Knead the dough (if the dough is too dry, add 2-3 tablespoons of water to it). Wrap the finished dough in cling film and put it in the fridge for about 1 hour.
- Put the rolled out dough on the mold (if you use a mold without Teflon, it should be greased with butter beforehand). The entire form is carefully patched with dough. Pierce the dough with a fork in several places. To ensure that the sides of the tart are high and do not fall during baking, the prepared tart in the form should be placed in the freezer for 15-20 minutes and immediately after taking it out of the freezer, put it in the oven.
- Bake the dough for 13-15 minutes at 180 ° C. After baking, leave the tart to cool.
- Boil the cream in a pot, take the pot with the cream off the heat and throw the pieces of plain chocolate into it. We wait for the chocolate pieces to dissolve and mix everything. Mix the cream with chocolate, gradually adding soft butter.
- Pour the ganash on the tart. Leave the ganash tart to cool down (it is best if it is cooled down at room temperature). Decorate chopped walnuts. Enjoy!