Pasta in Creamy Spinach Sauce with Vegetables
Pasta in creamy spinach sauce with vegetables beats the eyes with a juicy, green color. Served with roasted pine nuts and sunflower seeds, it tastes delicious. The dish is tasty, filling and healthy.
Cream and spinach sauce with broccoli and mushrooms is very subtle. Broccoli is palpable and spinach gives it character.
Pasta in Cream and Spinach Sauce with Mushrooms and Broccoli
- 1 single cream
- 2-3 handful spinach
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp clarified butter
- 1-2 tbsp pine nuts and sunflower seeds roasted
- 1-2 pinch salt, pepper
- 500 g whole wheat fusilli
- 200 g mushrooms
- 1/2 half broccoli
- 2-4 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Melt 1 tbsp of butter in a hot pot and put in crushed garlic and fry, add single cream and a 2-3 large handful of spinach, boil. Add pinch of salt and pepper. Leave until it cools down a little bit and blend.
- Cook the pasta al dente according to the recipe on the package.
- Peel the mushrooms and cut them into slices. Heat the butter in a large frying pan. Add the chopped mushrooms and fry until the water from the mushrooms evaporates.
- When the mushrooms are fried, add the pasta and shredded broccoli. Add salt and pepper to taste. At the end, pour everything with the previously prepared spinach and cream sauce, mix it and let the ingredients mix for about 10 minutes on the fire to mix.
- Serve with roasted pine nuts and sunflower seeds. Parmesan cheese to sprinkle on top.