Marinated Roasted Turkey with Quinoa and Grated Beetroot
Marinated roasted turkey fillet. It is delicate, perfectly soft that you don’t even need to press it hard with a knife to cut it, turkey marinated in olive oil with herbs, garlic and spices. A combination so perfect that it is worth recommending even for a exquisite family dinner.
Marinated Roasted Turkey Fillet, Quinoa, and Grated Beetroot.
- 160 g turkey fillet
- 1 tsp seasoning for poultry
- 1/2 tsp sweet pepper or seasoning dried paprika
- 1 a pinch of cinnamon
- 2 a pinch of salt
- 2 a pich of pepper
- 1 a pinch of herbes de provence
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp guinoa
- 150 g 3 small pieces of beetroot
- 120 g 1 small piece of apple
- 25 g 1/2 small piece onion
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Wash the meat and dry it, mix the olive oil, pepper, salt, poultry seasoning, herbes de provence, dried paprika, soy sauce, cinnamon and the garlic squeezed through the press.
- Rub the meat with the prepared marinade and put it in the fridge for about 20-30 minutes. Bake the marinated meat in the oven at 180 ° C for about 25 minutes.
- Boil the quinoa according to the recipe on the package.
- Boil the beetroot and grate it on a coarse-mesh grater. Finely chop the onion. Dice the apple into small cubes. Combine the beetroots with the onion and apple, season with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly. Enjoy!